Click here to download the latest version of the scientific programme overview. For abstracts, please check the session-pages in the menu on the left side. The abstracts are listed per day, per session.
Information about poster-presentations:
- We will provide vertical poster boards with the size of 100 x 225 cm. Please make sure that you have a vertical poster, which is not exceeding the size of the poster board (e.g., A0).
- Pins or stickers for the poster boards will be provided by us.
- Posters should be put up at the beginning of the day of your poster session.
- Posters should be removed at the end of the day of your poster session.
In each session, there is one speaker chairing the session. Session chairs have been contacted by the conference organisation and their names can be found in the session pages (below scientific program in the menu on the left side). Session chairs will keep an eye on the time to make sure that all speakers have enough time for their presentations and for questions.
Symposia are chaired by the organisers of the symposia.
Conference sessions differ in duration and in the number of speakers. Please check this information for your own session.
90min session with 5 speakers: 12-15min presentation + 3-6min questions
60min session with 4 speakers: 10-12min presentation + 3-5min questions
Please make sure you upload your presentation in the room where your session is scheduled. Speakers in the morning sessions can upload their presentations during morning coffee breaks; speakers in the afternoon sessions can upload their presentations during coffee breaks or lunch breaks. Speakers presenting on Tuesday morning are advised to upload their presentations on Monday during the coffee or lunch breaks.
- PC with Microsoft PowerPoint (2010) and internet connection
- One podium microphone
- One lapel microphone
- A Wireless Remote Control with built in laser pointer
We ask you to use the PC present in the room your presentation takes place in; so please use a flashdrive (you receive one in the ocnference bag). If you decide to bring your own laptop please ensure that the connection to the projector is working (VGA cable for presenting with your own laptop is available. Please bring any necessary adapters (HDMI cable, Mini DisplayPort)).
Other things to keep in mind
- A student assistant will be assigned to each room to assist with equipment operation during the session
- If you have any questions about technical equipment prior to the conference, please do not hesitate to email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case you have any questions or problems during the time of the conference please refer to the service point or the student assistant in your room
- Please note that we are unable to provide additional presentation time in case of a delay due to technical issues